Dates / Events
World Energy Summit, Abu Dhabi, 16.-19. Jan. 2017
From 16th-19th of Januar 2017 Heindl Energy has participated in World Future Energy Summit (WFES), Abu Dhabi
World Energy Forum, New York, 20th-22nd Oct. 2016
From 20th-22nd of October Heindl Energy presented at World Energy Forum (WEF), New York.
Heindl Energy at World Energy Congress, Istanbul Oct. 2016
Heindl Energy presented at 23rd World Energy Congress in Istanbul. October 9th-13rd 2016
Prof. Heindl lecturing at Energy Storage China, May 2016
Prof. Heindl gave a lecture about the concept of Hydraulic Rock Storage at Energy Storage China, Peking. 10th-12th May 2016.
World Future Energy Summit in Abu Dhabi, Jan. 2016
Heindl Energy presented at World Future Energy Summit from January 18th-21st, 2016 in Abu Dhabi.
"Creator Space TM Tour – BASF" Summit, Ludwigshafen,
Prof. Eduard Heindl was invited by BASF Ludwigshafen to hold a keynote speech about his project of the Energy Storage System on November 23rd, 2015, within the framework of the BASF "Creator Space TM Tour" Summit.
Desert Energy Leadership Summit, Dubai, Nov. 2015
Prof. Eduard Heindl was invited to participate in the Desert Energy Leadership Summit in Dubai.
The Summit was held at the Jumeirah Emirates Tower from November 2nd-4th, 2015 under the keen patronage of HH Shaikh Ahmed Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, Chairman of the Supreme Councilof Energy in Dubai. The Summit is an invitation-only event that brings together the top 250 decisionmakers in the energy sector, i.e. relevant thought leaders in the industrial scale renewables and power grids market, with specific experience to contribute to the summit and to offer their insights to this meeting. Solutions shall be demonstrated for topics like reaching financial closure, grid integration, cost competitiveness, risk management and market fragmentation, especially in the MENA&T region.
ESNA San Diego, USA , Oct. 2015
Heindl Energy GmbH took part in the Energy Storage North America (ESNA) exhibition in San Diego, California, from 13th – 15th October 2015.
Prof. Heindl took part in GS-summer retreat “Campus of the Future", Berlin, July 7th, 2015
Prof. Eduard Heindl has been invited by the Corporate Development Division of Deutsche Bahn AG, to take part in their so-called GS-summer retreat “Campus of the Future”, on 7th July 2015 in Berlin.
Lecture on the Potential Energy Storage System’s Newest Technical Level of Development, in Nürnberg/Germany on 23 June, 2015
Prof. Eduard Heindl took part in the 5th VDI Symposium dealing with “Energy Storage Systems” in Nürnberg / Germany on 23 - 24 June, 2015.
Download: Program VDI Conference
Lecture Prof. Heindl on 18th June, Kassel
On 18th and 19th June 2015 the 13th Mining Forum, which was organized by DMT GmbH & Co. KG, Essen, took place in Kassel, Germany. Prof. Heindl gave a lecture.
Prof. Eduard Heindl at VDI Stuttgart, June 2015
Prof. Eduard Heindl was invited by VDI Stuttgart to present his working technical model on the occasion of their Open Day on 13th June 2015, to celebrate their 40th anniversary.
Presentation in Deggendorf und Mannheim, March 2015
Hochschule Deggendorf 23.3.2015,
Prof. Heindl gave a talk
Hochschule Mannheim 26.3.2015,
Prof. Heindl gave a talk
Energy Storage World Forum in Rome, April, 2015
Prof. Eduard Heindl tooks part in the Energy Storage World Forum in Rome from 27th–30th April 2015.
Presentation in Dubai and at the University of Sharjah, March 2015
World Future Energy Summit in Abu Dhabi, Jan. 2015
Heindl Energy presented at World Future Energy Summit from January 19th-22nd, 2015 in Abu Dhabi.
Archive (in German):
20. und 21. November 2014, 2. Pumpspeichertagung des EFZN für transdisziplinären Dialog, Goslar
19. November 2014, Energy Storage Global Conference, Paris
29. September 2014, DIN-WORKSHOP ENERGIESPEICHER, Berlin
11. und 12. September 2014, 9. Deutscher Energiekongress
4.-6. Juni 2014, Intersolar München, Messestand mit Funktionsmodell.
1.-4. April 2014, Messestand mit dem Funktionsmodell. Energy Storage World Forum, London
18.-20. November 2013, 8th International Renewable Energy Storage Conference and Exhibition (IRES 2013), Berliner Congress Center, Berlin
21.-22. November 2013, Tagung "Unkonventionelle Pumpspeicher", Energie-Forschungszentrum Niedersachsen, Goslar
27. November 2013, VDE-Vortrag: Energiewende - Lageenergie - Speicherung, Energiewürfel der Stadtwerke Konstanz, 18 Uhr
7. Februar 2014, x:enius, Fernsehausstrahlung in ARTE, 8:30 und 16:20
17. Oktober 2013 18:15 "Kuckuck" SWR Fernsehen mit einem Beitrag über den Lageenergiespeicher (Ab Minute 21)
24.-25. September 2013, 5. Kongress "100% Erneuerbare-Energie-Regionen", Kongress Palais Kassel
16.-20. September 2013, ISM 2013 - XV. Internationaler Markscheider Kongress, Aachen
10.-12. September 2013, Energy Storage North America, San Jose, California, USA
23. Juli 2013, Erlebniszentrum Naturgewalten, Westerland(Sylt)
17. Juli 2013, Verleihung des Artur Fischer Erfinderpreises Baden-Württemberg, Kongresszentrum Liederhalle Stuttgart
4.-5. Juni 2013, 3. VDI-Fachkonferenz „Energiespeicher für die Energiewende“, Mainz
3. Mai 2013, Universität Bayreuth, 12:30 Uhr Vortrag "Pumpspeicher und Lageenergiespeicher" ZET - Zentrum für Energietechnik, Universitätsstraße 30, 95440 Bayreuth
22. April 2013, Energiespeicher für Deutschland, 3. Fachtagung, Düsseldorf
16. März 2013, DPG Lehrerbildung, Regensburg
28. Februar 2013, 19:30 Stadthalle Museum, Hechingen - Konstantinsaal,
26. Februar 2013, Vortrag und Podium, Biel, CH
13. Februar 2013, 20:00 TEDx Talk in Stuttgart
21. September 2012, 12:00: Vortrag im Kiwanis-Club Zürich, Züricher Kongresshaus, Bethovenstrasse 2, 8002 Zürich